Good work comes from good partnerships with amazing people. Our staff are our family and we are theirs. All vacancies that we have at MASH will be listed on this page.
VACANCIES & OPPORTUNITIES
Project: MASH Education
Job Role: MASH Educator
Rate: £10 – £15 ph
What we’re looking for: Passionate and forward thinking individuals, motivated to make change and inspire the next generation of people. You will have an educational nature and a desire to want to pass on knowledge and your experiences to other people. Circus skills an advantage but not a necessity.
Job Description: You will work along side our circus training team inspiring youth and adult community members to step outside of their comfort zone an think differently. You will be posted in amongst the exciting bustle of circus workshops all over the UK to educate everyone about what learning new skills do for us.
What you need to know:
- Applicants must be 18+
- £10-£15 per hour. Every job is 3 – 5 hours long.
- Circus skills an advantage but not a necessity.
- Driving License an advantage but not a necessity
Application Deadline: Tuesday 31st July 2018
Workshop Interview: August
Start Date: ASAP
● Allowances of open training sessions (Monday’s or Friday’s)
● Allowance of MASH classes
● Development Opportunities