Job Role: Aerial Trainer
What we’re looking for: Passionate and forward thinking individuals, motivated to make change and inspire the next generation of people. You will have a high level of aerial technique with extensive teaching experience and specialise in either rope, straps and/or hand balancing.
Description: You will teach three classes on Thursday from 5.15pm – 9.30pm. One high level aerial youth class and two adult classes (6.30pm & 8pm). You will be required to plan sessions in advance and arrive 20 minutes before your first class. Classes will start in September and you will be contracted for on year until August 2020. Please note that we are seeking someone who can commit to every week. We are able to find cover on occasion but we are looking to build a community around you, the trainer.
What you need to know:
- Applicants must be 18+
- CircusMASH is one family who inspire and include everyone.
- Interview will be given to appropriate candidates.
- Start Date: ASAP
● Allowances of open training sessions (Monday’s, Friday’s & Saturdays)
● Allowance of other MASH classes
● Other opportunities to work with MASH in different capacities available.