Job Title: Senior Administrator
Hours: 2 Days Pro Rata (7.5hrs per day) | £810 per month. (Freelance contract possibly leading to employment) Fixed days agreed upon appointment.
Location: CircusMASH, All Saints Centre, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B147RA
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing community here @CirusMASH as a Senior Administrator. You will provide integral administrative, coordination support to the Company Director, as well as general administrative support to other members of our team.
This role is more than a typical administrator, it’s an opportunity that will provide you with lots of variety in your day-to-day work life and the chance to be involved in exciting activities outside of Business as Usual. You will be involved in some variety of projects which look at process improvement, risk and process excellence across CircusMASH, and two new projects (The House of MASH and Space Plans). You’ll work and build relationships with our colleagues, parents and the community. You will also be the main person for all the communication and marketing, leading and coordinating monthly updates and raising awareness to the company director, colleagues and the CircusMASH community. This truly is an excellent opportunity to build your professional profile in a reputable arts organisation and work with collaborative, passionate and diligent people every day.
Other duties include, but not limited to:
- The smooth day to day running of the operation of CircusMASH and the management of our new Apprentice.
- Lead and coordinate the communication and Marketing strategy, supporting and raising awareness via monthly updates to the team.
- Provide key administrative support such as raising invoices, data and MI analysis
- Work closely with the team to support with projects, risk, vendor management and process improvement.
- Monitor and manage budgets, working alongside the Company Director to do so efficiently.
- Act as point of contact for team.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Strong administrative and Customer service skills.
- Proficient IT skills and use of G suite packages and system savvy.
- Be a real team player with a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently autonomously.
- Confident speaker who can easily build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this role please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 31st July 2021
Interviews: W/C 9th August
Start Date: 16th August 2021
House of MASH: www.houseofmash.com
Space Plans: www.spaceplans.com
Job Role: Aerial Circus Coaches
Rate: Coaches £20ph – £25ph | Assistants £10 – £15ph
Monday 8:00-9:15pm | Wednesday 4.30 – 6:45pm | Thursday 7.00- 8.15pm | Saturday 9.30 – 11.45am |
What we are looking for?
CircusMASH are looking for experienced aerial and ground circus trainers and class assistants based in the West Midlands. We’re looking for people who want to inspire individuals to learn, grow and develop, achieving their impossible. We want proactive, ambitious, knowledgeable, friendly individuals with a huge enthusiasm for life and future possibility. We want to develop a partnership with you, so as we grow and the opportunities within the organisation grow, you can grow with us and help to shape yours and our future as part of the MASH family.
You will have a level of skill and area of interest in circus and will have taught in a professional or community circus setting. You will have taught adults, youth or both. You will know a little about the work we do and be able to articulate what purpose you think community circus serves as well as being able to demonstrate a training plan/pedagogy for long and short term students. You will understand the health and safety needs of what you teach as well as the the basics of rigging and the body. You will also show an interest in further developing your own practice.
Teaching qualifications are an advantage but not a necessity. It is about you, your experience and your ethos as a person.
Coaches £20ph – £25ph | Assistants: £10-£15ph. Dependant upon experience.
Start Date: Sept 2021
Job Role: Digital & Social Media Apprentice
This is a role as part of the Government Kick Starter Scheme for young people 16-24Years old whom are claiming Universal Credit. For more information click here.
Rate: £8.91 ph
When: 25 Hours Per Week. Monday-Thursday.Part Time. Initial 6 month contract.
We at CircusMASH are in the middle of an exciting digital journey that is transforming the way we work. We are recruiting for a Digital & Social Media Apprentice to get involved with our mission to bring circus into as many lives as possible.
Purpose of the Position
To support and assist the General Management Team in the creation of digital content (Image & Video), platform analytics (google & social media), user experience, video editing, coordinating content streams and general administration.
- Measure and record digital platform analytics and use the information to coordinate multiple social media platforms along-side social media manager.
- Assisting the social media manager and coordinating a collection of digital content created by the wider team.
- Assisting the manager with growing our online community through our digital tool space-plans.com
- General Administration duties.
What we are looking for from you…
- A friendly face, positive vibe, hard working ethics and passionate about equality.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Being proactive and taking ownership. We want someone who is going to push themselves.
- Experience in/Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Particularly Premier Pro & Photoshop)
- A keen interest in social media and the digital space.
What will you get from us…
- You will work and learn from our digital partners (video production & digital marketing) by us mentoring and coaching you through your apprenticeship to develop your digital and creative skills.
- You will learn from our creative management team to develop new skills and grow.
- You will be given plenty of opportunities to learn circus skills if you wish.
- The rest is up to you…
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Organisation Skills.
- Digitally savvy, experience in photo and video editing.
- People person with good customer service skills.
- Required: English & Maths GCSE
As well as applying via the below link you must be referred to us from your job coach at your local job centre. Apply Here.
Closing Date: 16th August.
Interviews: WC 23rd August.
Start Date: 6th September.